Do you want to know the secret we have shared
100’s of Spas & Salons?
We know it’s hard to choose business cards, service cards, posters and all the little things in for your business. It is incredibly important to create consistency in your brand and to present your clients with quality professional marketing products.
“Although we’re working in paperless offices more and more, the humble business card is still a mainstay of business. If you haven’t got a card you can give out to prospective clients or collaborators, you’re missing out on a key marketing opportunity”. –Creative Bloq
Business cards are the best marketing return on investment
Start with a pack of 500 because you will want to give out a lot in the beginning. The following tips will help you get the most out of your business cards:
- Always keep a stack of cards in your purse or car.
- Don’t be afraid to approach someone and compliment them on their nails or hair and tell them that if they are ever in need of a new stylist, beautician (or whatever your business is), to contact you.
- If you’re in a professional setting always ask someone for their business card first before you hand them yours.
- If you can, make them a unique shape, size, or texture so they stand out.
How to find beautiful business cards
We’ve gone through and found some examples of the perfect business cards, loyalty cards, referral cards and more! The cards here are all customizable and really easy to order.
Take a look at out customizable business cards here—>>>
Not sure where to put your business cards?
- School teachers lounge
- Apartment building mailboxes
- All houses or businesses with a 20 block radius
- Street festivals
- Marathon race packages
- In your Avon Ladies catalogs (or like mlm rep)
- Hotel racks
- Local restaurants
- Doctors/Dentists offices
- Seniors complexes
- Dance studio
- Nightclub bathrooms
- Every store at the mall
- Vehicle maintenance shops
- Local businesses who will put them in their shopping bags
- University or college
- Bridal stores
- Children’s activity centers
- On the table when you leave a restaurant or coffee shop
- Under cars windshields
- Local real estate offices
- Places that have bulletin boards to put service cards on:
- Grocery store
- Daycare center
- Dog park
- City notice boards at local parks
- Community Center
- Hospital cafeteria
- Doctors offices