Custom Salon & Spa Business Cards
We know it’s hard to choose business cards, service cards, posters and all the little things in for your business.
It is incredibly important to create consistency in your brand and to present your clients with quality professional business materials. Get the best quality affordable business cards for salons & spas.
In this post, I’ll share designs, link to templates, and share information on what you can do with business cards.
“Although we’re working in paperless offices more and more, the humble business card is still a mainstay of business. If you haven’t got a card you can give out to prospective clients or collaborators, you’re missing out on a key marketing opportunity”. –Creative Bloq
Business cards are the best marketing return on investment
Start with a pack of 500 because you will want to give out a lot in the beginning. The following tips will help you get the most out of your business cards:
- Always keep a stack of cards in your purse or car.
- Don’t be afraid to approach someone and compliment them on their nails or hair and tell them that if they are ever in need of a new stylist, beautician (or whatever your business is), to contact you.
- If you’re in a professional setting always ask someone for their business card first before you hand them yours.
- If you can, make them a unique shape, size, or texture so they stand out.
“For all their wonderful designs, business card templates should be looked at for what they really are: very effective advertising tools that can help you get more leads, clients, and revenue”. –Creative Market-
Don’t forget business cards can be made into a wide variety of marketing materials. You can make them into referral cards, discount cards, loyalty cards, aftercare instructions, or even ballot entries.
Where do you get the best quality affordable business cards for salons & spas?
We’ve gone through and found some examples of the perfect business cards, loyalty cards, referral cards and more! The cards here are all customizable and really easy to order.
Take a look at our customizable business cards here—>>
Looking for some free design elements for your business cards?
Try Creative Market!
Powered by Creative Market. Creative Market is the world’s marketplace for design. Bring your creative projects to life with ready-to-use design assets from independent creators around the world.
Canva has a lot of free designing options! Get the look you want without the hassle. Start with a template, add your details, and get professional results in minutes. Our drag-and-drop business card maker means anyone can create stunning business cards—no design experience necessary. That’s why millions of people worldwide trust Canva’s business card maker to help them look professional.
Not sure where to put your business cards?
Leave 2 or 3 of your new affordable business cards in each of these locations:
- School teachers lounge
- Apartment building mailboxes
- All houses or businesses with a 20 block radius
- Street festivals
- Marathon race packages
- In your Avon Ladies catalogues (or like mlm rep)
- Hotel racks
- Local restaurants
- Doctors/Dentists offices
- Seniors complexes
- Dance studio
- Nightclub bathrooms
- Every store at the mall
- Vehicle maintenance shops
- Local businesses who will put them in their shopping bags
- University or college
- Bridal stores
- Children’s activity centers
- On the table when you leave a restaurant or coffee shop
- Under cars windshields
- Local real estate offices
- Places that have bulletin boards to put service
- cards on:
- Grocery store
- Daycare center
- Dog park
- City notice boards at local parks
- Community Center
- Hospital cafeteria
- Doctors offices